Apply To Work At City Segway Tours and Capital City Bike Tours!
City Segway Tours and Capital City Bike Tours is now accepting applicants for the 2016 Tour Season! Though, we run year round, we always look for fresh faces every year to help provide the best tours possible in Washington, DC. Our guides are some of the best in the world and we are seeking several candidates that have an exceptional personality, superb speaking skills, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, high integrity and a large smile.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Tour Guide - more info below*
- Fleet Mechanic - we are currently seeking one qualified bicycle mechanic interested in maintaining our tour and rental fleet as well as other fleet maintinence tasks - please use the form below to apply
- Office Staff - we are accepting applications for qualified individuals with a passion for customer service in an exciting tour office in Washington, DC
*As a tour guide, you will be asked to learn the ins and outs of our nation’s capital and its history, and will be responsible for relaying it to our guests in a fun and unique way. We need tour guides and office staff who are dedicated to delivering the best customer service possible. Currently, we are looking for both Full and Part Time Employees.
Please Apply If:
- You love working with and meeting new people everyday
- You enjoy history and sightseeing
- You have a outgoing personality coupled with a strong speaking voice
- You consider yourself timely and responsible
- You have a DC Tour Guide’s License (not required to be hired, but required for continued employment)
- You have tour guiding experience (again, not required; but preferable)
- You can speak a foreign language (again, not required; but preferable)