ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2014 SEASON
We are continuing to review applications and hire qualified individuals for the 2014 Season. We are looking for hard working, high energy, and personable applicants to finish out our 2014 Tour Guide & Office Staff positions.
- We will ONLY consider applicants who have legal work authorization in France. Please don't bother submitting an application unless you are a French citizen, have an EU passport, or already hold working papers.
- We will only consider individuals that have completed at least two years of University or an equivalent duration of independent full time work, as a potential candidate for employment.
- Candidates must have a general working knowledge of Paris' neighborhoods, metros, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest before applying. Knowledge of French history and tourism is a bonus.
- Candidates must also have exceptional public speaking skills, a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We're only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- General knowledge of the French language is required.
MORE VISA INFORMATION
If you hold a passport from Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, there may be visa opportunities for you to come to France. Check out the links below for more information.