Food Truck Bike Tour
Over the last decade, the Food Truck phenomenon has swept the nation with curbside kitchens opening up from coast to coast. Washington, DC is no exception with one of the most exciting and ever-evolving food truck scene. Our Food Truck Bike Tour is the first in Washington, DC to feature these unique culinary treasures.
We'll take a casual pedal around the city, passing by historic sites like the White House, Union Station, the Capitol Building and the National Mall. We'll also stop at four different food trucks to hear about the stories behind the food and the people that make DC's Food Truck scene so unique.
Because Washington DC Food Trucks move around day to day, we'll visit different trucks every day. No two tours will be the same, making this one of the most unique adventures in the Nation's Capitol. Included in the price is the cost of all your food as well as bottled water, bike rental and a licensed guide to lead the way!
- DMV Food Truck Association Certified - We worked in partnership with the area's leading food truck association to create a tour that incorporates the best of DC's Food Trucks. Their members create exciting and unique dishes that make DC's Food Truck Scene one of the most special in the country.
- Tastings from Four Local Food Trucks - From Peruvian, to Korean, to Lobster Rolls, to Mexican, to BBQ, to Cupcakes and everything in between. Every tour is unique and we'll cover the entire culinary landscape on our tours.
- Casual Bike Ride - Washington, DC is the perfect bike city. And getting from food truck to food truck is not just effortless, but fun when you are riding on two wheels. Our custom beach cruisers are the ideal way to cross the city (and maybe burn a calorie or two) as we seek out the next unique food truck tasting.
- Hear the Stories that Make DC So Special - Washington, DC is full of history. From secrets and scandals to the incredible new history of our burgeoning Food Truck Scene. You're licensed tour guide will fill you in on it all as you enjoy the tastes of the best Food Trucks in the city.
- Fully Guided Tour
- Bottle of Water
- Tastings at 4 Food Trucks
IMPORTANT FOOD TRUCK TOUR NOTES
- Unfortunately, due to the rotating nature and variety of food trucks, we are unable to accommodate any special dietary restrictions.
- Some food products sampled on tour may contain nuts and dairy.