NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION - EIFFEL TOWER
We don't take just anyone on our tours; our group size is limited to 20 people per tour so you can count on a great private and personal experience. Built for the World's Fair of 1889, the Eiffel Tower stands 324 meters above Paris and offers the most spectacular vantage points in the entire city. We will kick off this exclusive experience with a champagne toast in The Champ de Mars while gazing up at the Eiffel Tower. Then your guide will take you to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and interesting stories about the monument. As an added bonus at the end of the tour, you'll be welcome to visit the summit and spend as much time as you like before descending on your own. Be sure to bring your camera for the unforgettable views of the city and other major monuments around town. It's party time!
- Why Wait in a Line For Tickets? - Our skip the line tour allows you to bypass the notoriously long lines at one of the most visited monuments in the world; and the lines at the Eiffel Tower can literally take hours. Save your valuable vacation time as our tour guide will take you through a special entrance and straight up the Tower. Spend more time making memories above than waiting below.
- A True Modern Marvel - At one time the tallest structure in the world, Gustave Eiffel's tower is magnificent every time you lay eyes on it. Admire the engineering wonder from up close as you tour the second level.
- Breathtaking Views - The views from the Tower are unparalleled in the city. Not only will you be able to see the other monuments around town, but a birds-eye view of the City of Light is nothing short of spectacular.
- More than 120 Years of History - From wide criticism the day it was unveiled in 1889 to becoming the most celebrated symbol of Paris today, the Tower has a remarkable history. Our guide will outline major historical events including early marketing stunts, its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
- From The Top - Our expert guide will lead you around the second level of the Tower, and many visitors simply stop here. As an added bonus our skip the line tour includes access to the top level of the Tower where you can spend as much time as you like before descending.
- Once in a Lifetime New Year's - Experience the excitement of New Year's in the heart of Paris, France. We will provide New Year's party hats, party beads, party blowers and more. The tour group will celebrate this holiday right with champagne before they go up the tower.